The guesthouse “Za Siódmą Górą” is located in the heart of the Giant Mountains, on the route of 7 hills running around Zachełm, at the seventh last hill, among beautiful old trees, surrounded by forests, with a view of the Chojnik castle.
Comfortable bathrooms, very comfortable beds, stylish decor and direct contact with nature create a unique fairytale atmosphere. The proximity of tourist routes and the unspoiled silence that surrounds nature is the main advantages of the Gościniec!
We offer 4 spacious, stylishly furnished apartments:
- Leśne Licho ( Forest Deuce)– a spacious apartment with an area 60 m2, consisting of 4 rooms: 2 independent bedrooms, a living room from which a comfortable bathroom and a spacious veranda are available. The windows overlook the garden and forest.
- Babie Lato ( Indian Summer)– apartment with an area 60 m2 with two bedrooms, a comfortable bathroom and a spacious veranda. The windows overlook the garden and forest.
- Złote Runo ( Golden Fleece) – apartment with an area 40 m2 with one bedroom and a comfortable bathroom. The windows overlook the mountains and the garden.
- Kwiat Paproci (The Crock of Gold)– apartment with an area 40 m2 with a bedroom, a living room and a comfortable bathroom. The windows overlook the forest.
The apartments were arranged in the building of the former factory of caps and berets, hence their loft décor with large glazing and ceilings high at 3.80 m.
In the old building, there is an interim climate breakfast and coffee lounge with a terrace available for guests all day, where you can taste good coffee or tea, listen to subtle jazz and to late hours by the fireplace to conduct night talks Poles.
For disposal of guests over a hectare perennial with a beautiful garden and private forest. In the neighborhood, behind the fence, horses and the possibility of a ride on the Karkonosze hills.
In the evening, we light the fires that will take you to the world of magic and childhood memories. You’re welcome!!
The property is not suitable for children.
Pets are allowed on request. Additional fees may apply
Check-in at any time after 14:00
Departure before 11:00
Cancellation at the latest 48 hours before check-in.
The object is located in the immediate vicinity of the Karkonosze National Park.
Close access to mountain hiking trails, bicycle routes, ski lifts in Karpacz, Szklarska Poręba, Harrachów and Rokytnice, as well as cross-country and cycling routes in Jakuszyce make Zachełm a good starting point
In the nearby Cieplice, healing waters with a beautiful Zdrojowy Park and Water Pump Room, and on the spot the possibility of horse riding and sleigh rides.
The following tourist routes lead from here:
- the blue trail from Podgórzyn Dolny through Jagniątków towards Śmieliec 1424 m above sea level,
- yellow trail from Podzamcze to Chojnik castle,
- the green trail from Szklarska Poreba through the Wang Temple to Karpacz
- black trail to Podgorzyn. From there, along the blue trail, you can continue your hike to the Karkonosze Pass.
- red trail from Sobieszów to the Chojnik castle,